Picosecond laser technology is the perfect tool for effective skin pigment removal without damaging surrounding tissue and unwanted side effects. Picosecond laser pulses induce skin remodeling in a photoacoustic, completely non-thermal way, making it a very safe option for all skin types.
Offer Safe, Effective and Patient-Friendly Treatments
With just one device doctors can safely and effectively offer a wide range of treatment possibilities:
- Pigmented Lesions Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Toning
- Acne Scars and Traumatic Scar Revision
- Black and Color Tattoo Removal
Why StarWalker® PQX?
StarWalker® PQX is the newest addition to the highest performance StarWalker® laser family. One of the things that makes the innovative StarWalker® PQX laser system stand out from the competition is that it delivers highest Pico Power & Energy, which, combined with a wide range of sophisticated state-of-the art accessories, offers speed combined with precision in treatments.
The system’s advanced technology is suitable for both first time users and advanced practitioners providing an intuitive user interface, preset treatment parameters, an integrated history of past treatments and a patient database.
StarWalker® PQX Unique Advantages
- Highest energy and highest peak power for fast and efficient treatments.
- Largest range of spot sizes and handpieces (both full spot and fractional) for exceptional treatment versatility and range.
- Unique FracTAT capability for tattoo removal, scars and rejuvenation.
- Top-quality beam profile, ASP technology, unique online self-calibration (EFC) for reliability and consistency of results.
- Amazing ergonomy of the Arm (OptoFlex), conveniently small size and weight (55 x 29 x 82 cm; 68 kg), lowest power requirements (110/220 V, 16A) and exceptionally silent operation for operator comfort and ultimate energy efficiency.
Non-ablative and ablative fractional treatments for:
Fractional microscopic lesions are formed within tissues as a result of micro cavitations and plasma formation.
Micro wounds are rapidly healed by the intact surrounding tissue, leaving the skin refreshed, more elastic and with fewer visible wrinkles and scars.