Cheek acne or pimples are a problem that all of us may suffer from it. Age is not the main reason for cheek acne as adults may also have cheek acne. So how can we get rid of cheek acne or cheek pimples?. These acnes may represent a complex disorder in your body that may cause cheek acne, so you should consult a specialist doctor and n such case you’ll need to know how to get rid of cheek acne and what are the causes.
What causes cheek acne?
There are many reasons that may cause cheek acne such as:
- Digestion problems: acne has an important relation to improper digestion, because if your stomach is not able to handle the food digestion properly, it may affect the immune system. So, the ability of your body against harmful bacteria, will be decreased.
- Dust and dirt: If you live or work in a dusty or dirty environment that may cause cheek acne. However, dirt and dust doesn’t not directly cause acne, but they assist other causes.
- Mouth Infections: If you are suffering from mouth infections, acne may appear on your lower cheeks. Because of spreading bacteria over your skin by hand.
- Smoking: Smoking may affect your skin totally and your face especially. There is a relation between lungs and upper cheeks. So, if you need to know how get rid of cheek acne , then one of the effective methods is to avoid smoking.
- Unclean towels: Using unclean towels is an important reason of bacteria spreading which, in turn help in the appearance of cheek acne.
How to get rid of cheek acne:
There are many tips you shall follow to know how to get rid of cheek acne:
First of all is cleaning your skin by using scrub once a week. Washing your face well, that may reduce suffering from bacteria. As well as avoiding to smoke so you could get rid of cheek acne and to save your lungs. Eating healthy food or making diet to get rid of ugly cheek acne. Finally using clean towels and bed covers that save your skin from bacteria.
You shall also consult your doctor if you need some laser sessions that allows you getting rid of cheek acne. There are many laser devices that are effective in treating cheek acne such as Fotona StarWalker:
Fotona StarWalker system uses the most advanced Q-Switched Laser on the market. That is very effective in removing cheek acne, common pigmented lesions, Tattoo colors and many other aesthetic treatments. StarWalker is using Q-Switched technology that relies on pulse duration modes of Fotona’s VSP (Variable Square Pulse) technology with the revolutionary capability of ASP technologies. StarWalker is depending on widest range of procedure modes, including unique MaQX, VERDE, FRAQ3 and VERSA3 modes for pigment, vascular and collagen treatments. So It is the new generation of QX MAX.
For more information, you can visit: